Thursday, October 14, 2010

You think you know but you have no idea...

It's a very hard time when you go from just having seperation anxiety to depression. I know it's apart of the anxiety but there has to be a fine line from when your anxiety is just anxiety and everything else is just depression. Just got told last night (well....more like 2am) that there is a very high chance that I won't go to Korea with Joe. They apparently just approved everyone to go and since we were #32 on the list we probably shouldn't have gotten approved. Very hard to hear. Not taking that news well. Really hoping time flys by so the 27th will get here and I make it to my appointment to help me out with whats going on. There are days I don't want to try to make it to the 27th. =\

This sucks more than anyone can imagine....it's getting too hard to be optimistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment